Rentals in 19124>Question Details

voyage1985, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Landlord took rent money 4the month the property forecloseddidnt give my Security deposit back from him neither- how to get my money back?

Asked by voyage1985, Philadelphia, PA Wed Mar 27, 2013

I was unaware and lied to the whole time of the auction- I have documentation of if the property were to forclose he give me back my money- but he dont seem to be going with the agreement. Bout time the realtors call to let me know he BEEN losted the porperty it was too late- out that months rent .

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 19124

Answers

3
Good Evening Voyage,

You can always find an attorney that's Pro-Bono.... from the sounds of your argument.... you may have dealt with an Agent that does not value his license.... Hmmmm timing of the essence....

All the Best, John Curci
Have you contacted the Realtor that called you. How long is your Lease? I belive we spoke about this a day ago and I informed you to contact the Real Estate company. Please be up front and let others know that you were given advise and what it was so all can be on the same page. I belive this is the second or third question you posted please find one person that you can work with and work with that person

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Why are you out the months rent. You have possession and a lease. What does the lease say about foreclosure. A foreclosure and an eviction are two different things. Unless there is a problem with your lease you could start looking for a new place but don't move out unless evicted. I recommend you contact a Lawyer now at the least, take part of next months rent and pay a lawyer then to to review your lease, and to review any eviction notices you my receive between now and then..