Cindy Salazar, Renter in Houston, TX

Is this the real price for this property at 3011 W T C Jester or is it a scam,I tried to call the number but it wasn't a working number.?

Asked by Cindy Salazar, Houston, TX Thu Apr 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3080205473-3011-W-T-C-Jester-Bl…

Answers

6
Just a side note: If it were a scam, you'd be able to get through to the scammer easily. That's how they make their money--by dangling a great deal out there, then collecting the money from the suckers. The last thing a scammer would do would be to make it difficult or impossible to contact him/her.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Looks like this would be a great lease in that area. Please contact me and I will be glad to show it to you. I have made contact with the listing Agent, hope to hear back soon. If I can be of help with your search, please don't hesitate to call or emai.

Cindy,

This is a real property, I live nearby in Garden Oaks. I have also worked with this agent several times. If you want me to get in touch with her, show it to you or tell you what I know about the property (I have driven past it several times and I am very familiar with the neighborhood), please feel free to contact me.

Heather D. Heitke
In the Loop Properties
832.722.6616
It appears to be a live listing. Please keep trying to reach the listing agent. They may just be unavailable at the time.
Cindy ...

This is an active listing. You can contact the agent at (281) 651-1984. If it doesn't work out, please get back to me, and I'll start looking for you. Best of luck ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
It is an available Rental in Shepard Forest. No Pets allowed, but we can always ask if you have a small dog. Will be ready to move into May 5th, but showings are by appointments only.

With the rental market being so hot, you are smart to work with a Realtor before giving any one money for Application Fees or Security Deposits.

Let me know if I can be of assistance, check out my website and send me an email.