Rentals in Sugar Forest>Question Details

avoncosindas, Renter in Avon, MA

Is this property rented by the month? We would only need a rental until we purchase a home since we are retiring and relocating from Massachusetts.

Asked by avoncosindas, Avon, MA Wed Nov 6, 2013

Answers

1
I have access to just the right rental for you. Do you like the beach or golf? When are you coming down? Drop me an email at NSBeRealtor@aol.com

.
Hi Elliott, We need an unfurnished single family home with a garage to store all our stuff while we look for a house to buy. The sale of our place is pending because we are waiting for a land court decision. We want to be in the PO area. I'm thinking it will probably be the end of November or December 1st.
We would consider a rent to buy, but if we liked it we would want to buy it right away for cash. The property on Sugar Hill Drive for $950 a month would be a perfect rental for us but we would want a single family detached house to buy.
Carol Cosindas
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013