Rentals in Northwest Heights>Question Details

cheryl_malon…, Renter in Portland, OR

Is this property pet friendly? I have a very old large dog and 2 cats.

Asked by cheryl_maloney, Portland, OR Fri Feb 14, 2014

Answers

6
Unfortunately the property at 9537 NW Miller Hill Road will not accept pets.

Please check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com to view other available homes for rent that may fit your needs. Each of our properties has a different owner and therefore different pet policy. Feel free to contact us anytime with questions.
Thanks Shea!
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
Carefree number is 5032978111. Tom inglesby
Carefree property management is the rental company. I am currently trying to find some homes for a client that will take a dog anywhere in Portland and it is very hard with rentals at about a 3% vacancy rate. Call all the management companies you can and ask about pets. Good luck. Tom inglesby, broker, re/max
Yes it is. The large backyard has a 6 ft. high fence with access through the garage in case the dog is wet or dirt. For the cats there is 2 bay windows the cats could lay in to look outside.
Thanks Mary, Could you resend the street address so we can drive by :-) For some reason I can't find it now on Trulia. Thanks!
Flag Sun Feb 16, 2014
Please give me address or rml#, I'm more happy to help you out
Could you give the link. I am a real estate broker and not the leasing agent. Thanks tom inglesby, broker remax