Rentals in Stoneglen>Question Details

Amy L. Smith, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

Is this a safe neighborhood, particularly for early morning and evening walks? Also, are there alternatives to I35 for commuting to downtown FW?

Asked by Amy L. Smith, Houston, TX Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

5
FRom SW Fort Worth just take Hulen or Bryant Irvin to Vickery to Rosedale and right into downtown without the highways at all.
Park Palisiades in SW Fort Worth has people walking at all hours of the day-I get crime reports and there have not been any in this community
Talking with local Police Department will give you an idea about safety. They will be happy to help you and answer your questions regarding safety and alternative routes.

Hope it helps!

DHL Realty Group
Pelin
What neighborhood are you inquiring about?

Brian Rickard
I would have to say YES, since there are always people out morning, noon and night. I
am there daily to work on the project, and feel very safe. I have family that lives on the block, and have been there for a number of years, which is why I felt comfortable and confidant in buying here.
From this property, go north on Hulen (at the corner), turn east on Camp Bowie. About 2 miles to downtown. Under 10 minute drive.