Rentals in Point Breeze>Question Details

David Kulp, Home Buyer in Northampton, PA

Is this a family oriented place to live? Im moving from lehigh valley.

Asked by David Kulp, Northampton, PA Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

5
Point Breeze is not for families. Try Pennsport, Bella Vista, or Washington Square West (aka the gayborhood).
I would recommend to look on a block by block basis and driving by at night,

Thank you

Doug Gungor
Realtor®
Coldwell Banker Preferred-Old City

223-225 Market st

Philadelphia, PA 19106
Cell:(267) 455-2613
Office:(215) 923-7600
Fax:(215) 554-6363

http://www.douggungor.com
Sections of the city are very family oriented. Bella Vista, Queen Village, Society Hill, Washington Square West as an example....
Hi David,

Your question gets into one of the areas where real estate professionals are prohibited by law from offering opinions. However, if you want factual data, there is some available. If you contact me, I can point you in the right direction to find it.

I own an investment company and we are looking at the Point Breeze neighborhood for our next rehab. A drive through the area would tell you why. There have been many, many homes bought by investors and rehabbed into like-new homes.

Are you looking to buy or rent? And do you have a home to sell in the Lehigh Valley? I know lots of good real estate pros in that area and would be happy to connect you with one of them.

Steve Finney
William Festa Realty
Home office: 215-468-3233
Email Steve@Finney.net
Web: SteveFinney.com
Are you referring to Point Breeze neighborhood? All I can tell you about is the neighborhood I lived on 2 years ago 21st and Sigel (which is off of Moore St) Not good if you dont like crime----ie: break ins, robberies, arson, drug dealing. I had a 4 year old at the time and promptly moved out, fearing for my safety. No kidding
THANK YOU so much!! I have 3 small children, 6 yr old,2 yr old and a 6 month old!! Thank you very much. Im from the Lehigh Valley so i dont know the good areas. Any help would be appreciated! Thx again! I would never put my family in a neighborhood like that!
Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012