Rentals in Clearwater Beach>Question Details

shelbylmk, Other/Just Looking in Clearwater Beach, FL

Is there someone who could help me?

Asked by shelbylmk, Clearwater Beach, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

I graduate in Aug from college. I am going to be moving to Clearwater with my friend and her 2 children. I would need a min of 3 bedrooms but would prefer 4 bed. I would like to find an apt or condo or house for rent but the house will have to have a lower rent since we would have to pay utilities. I am more than likely going to be moving to Clearwater Beach without a job unless we come down in July to look for a job. I also have had fraud issues in the past as well as got divrced so my credit history is still low. Am I going to be able to find a place that is willing to help me?

Answers

2
Hi Shelby,

We usually look at each situation individually. First, we ask you to be honest with us. Secondly, we run a credit and background check and look for consistency in paying your bills. We understand debt due to medical bills, short sales, etc. Procuring a job would would favorable to the landlord. Third, we require first month, last month, and an equal amount for the security deposit. Also, keep in mind that beach properties are always more costly.

Let me know if I can help you.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
Shelby,

I would request contacting a property manager in the Clearwater area. Be honest with them and tell them the situation. As if they have homes, where owners will consider your circumstances. I would also expect to pay more for security deposits. If you would like a recommendation to someone please feel free to contact me at Thoyt @prutropical.com

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty