Rentals in 92115>Question Details

Kelly Slade, Renter in San Diego, CA

Is there anything out there for a single, hard-working mom?

Asked by Kelly Slade, San Diego, CA Wed Sep 4, 2013

I would like to rent a home for my 2 small children and myself. I am not in a position financially or credit wise to purchase a home, but I absolutely HATE apartment living and would like a place for my kids to call home and a yard to watch them play in...call me a dreamer b/c my price range is roughly 1000/month and that is the top of my budget.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92115

Answers

5
Hi Kelly,

It appears the one Fiel found is already gone. There is a 1 BR 1 BA for $950 now listed.

Please make sure to check all the surrounding zip codes as well.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Thank you, although, with 2 children, a 1 bedroom would be an ill-fit.
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi Kelly, some agents on this site well suggest using craigslist or backpage. I would also suggest realtor.com. they currently have a 2br 1ba house for $925.00. Please feel free to call or email me with any other questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
I just listed a little 2 bedroom home for sale or rent today, its in Hemet.
Move in ready 2/1 with a one car garage. Rent is $800 or Purchase price is $80,000 (fha approved).

If your interested my email is Brandonlong@regionalrealty.org
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Very difficult to find even with a 2BR/1BA search criteria I saw one on MLS in Warner Springs, which is way out in the Rural North County. You can check Craigslist, but be very cautious as there is a fair amount of scamming and abuse happening. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hey, Kelly, Please call or email me and lets chat and brainstorm. Also, I can check rentals for you. maureen@landangel.com or 760 622 6855
Web Reference: http://www.coastal.biz