Rentals in Riverdale>Question Details

Sadie, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Is there any one bedroms in nice low rise building or walk in twn house private house for 1100.income is 36000.

Asked by Sadie, Bronx, NY Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

6
Call 347-247-8623 if you are still interested
Are you still looking? I have a few in your price range thanks!
Yes there are a few. what area is your preferrence, let me know call me 915-518-3429
I've got a 1 bedroom listed in the Woodlawn section of the Bronx. Monthly rent is $975 & located on the 1st floor. An income of 36k is sufficient to pre-qualify you for this rental. Feel free to give me a call so that we can discuss this listing.

Supreme Realty Services Inc.
1414 Zerega Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
Cell: 646.339.4629
Office: 718.239.2676
Fax: 718.239.0965
Email: miguelabreu@supremerealtyservice.com
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hi Sadie,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at (929) 222-4200 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search! 

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative® (CBR) Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) "Saving families from foreclosure"
Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 Website: http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com E-mail Address:john25lajara@gmail.com
RE/MAX In The City
| 5776 Mosholu Ave Bronx| NY | 10471

Like me on Facebook for lifestyle info in the highly desirable Throgs Neck (Bronx, NY) http://www.facebook.com/throgsneck

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow! http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnlajara