Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in

Is there an association or board to which I could report a dishonest agent? His actions are abhorrent and he gives a bad name to the profession.

Asked by Unspecified, Mon Apr 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Unspecified:

All real estate agents in New York are regulated buy the New York State Department of State (DOS). You can lodge a complaint with DOS and they will investigate and if there actually was a wrong doing, if so the agentmay have to pay a fine and/or lose their license.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
Contact the agent's broker owner and or office manager and express your concerns; you can also contact the Local Board of Realtors, you can also contact the NYS Division of Licensing...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer