Rentals in 33462>Question Details

Charles Cart…, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

Is there a way to filter out anything listed by Dwellings Direct from my searches?

Asked by Charles Carter, West Palm Beach, FL Sat Mar 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33462

Answers

3
The reason I wanted to filter out this particular company, is because all of their listings are incredibly vague. When I come here to look for a property, I would like to get as much info as possible, before even having to contact a Realtor, or whomever is listing the property. Too often I find what appears to be the perfect home, only to find later that it is in the middle of a neighborhood, that i wouldn't want my worst enemy to live in.

I want to be able to see the actual physical address for a property that is listed. I then do a map/street view to get an idea of exactly where it is located. Based on that, if all looks good, I will do a drive by the property to look at the house and neighborhood. If all looks good, then I will contact whomever has it listed to proceed. I do not want to have to waste my time or theirs on a property that there is no way in hell I would end up renting. I would guestimate that 95%+ of the properties listed by Dwellings Direct has very little info. I don't want to have to call and listen to some long winded sales pitch, or be harassed by a Realtor that now has my number, and knows I'm looking for a place to rent.

Since the answer is that I can not filter them out, I will simply use my scroll wheel on my mouse and bypass everything listed by them.

Thank you for your time.
Hi Charles,

There are many ways to direct your search , however if you are tied to one of the 3rd party sites they will not be as up to date to compete in this market. I live in Atlantis, and know the market well along with the immediate surrounding areas. Call anytime for a complimentary account to know what properties best suit your needs.

P. Winston Heverly
GRI, SFR, ABR, CDPE, CIAS
PWH@WinstonRealty.co
561-247-7376
Charles,

Not sure why you would want to. If you are actively looking for a property you know all too well how few new well priced homes hit the market. Even though I only see a few active listings from Dwelling Direct why on earth would you want to limit your opportunity to find a home that closely matches your needs?

However, there is no way you can filter in this manner on Trulia. If you would like me to set up an auto-notification search for you that will filter out these listing would be happy to help. Feel free to contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your specific needs in detail and design a game plan to successfully meet your objectives.

Fins up,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com