Rentals in Woodbridge>Question Details

civitacasey, Home Buyer in Woodbridge, VA

Is there a single family home in the woodbridge area near Freedom H S for about $1000 a month. 3bd, 2baths

Asked by civitacasey, Woodbridge, VA Tue Mar 26, 2013

Answers

2
I lived in Woodbridge for 3 years, unfortunately you need to be prepared to spend much more than 1K. Recommend you look at townhomes if thats your price range. The cheapest houses I've seen in 22191 are in the $1500 range. 22193 zipcode single family houses are considerably cheaper than those in 22192 (best schools) or 22191, not sure if you have that flexibility or not. Good luck, hope this helps!
hey, I am planning to move to wood bridge by June. I am looking to rent a house close to Potomac mills. can you help?
Hello Nadine,
I would be happy to help you find a home to rent near Potomac Mills. How many bedrooms and bathrooms are you looking for? Are you looking for a townhome or a detached single family home? What is your target price?

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any homes.

Jason Jordan
Virginia Licensed REALTOR®
Samson Properties
Call or text at: 571-766-NOVA(6682)
Email: vahomeprices@gmail.com
Web: http://www.vahomeprices.com
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013