Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Tabitha Wendy…, Home Buyer in Yukon, OK

Is there a rental around 600 that is not in a ghetto?

Asked by Tabitha Wendy Smith, Yukon, OK Sun May 26, 2013

everyplace I've seen are slums in the ghetto and I have less than a week to fin someplace. I have a small baby and oklahoma seems to be really high. I'd move back to alabama but I'm stuck here.

Answers

4
Let me see you charge 600 for houses with cracked windows, filthy carpet and in neighborhoods I wouldn't feel safe walking down. For that price in alabama I could get 4 bedrooms in a nice house and safe area. Only people that like it here are okies and maybe you should be insulted.
What is your working definition of a ghetto? Rents in Oklahoma are not at all high, the cost of living here - and if you do 5 minutes of research you will find this to be true - is very reasonable. Some say it is low.

You are lucky most people in Oklahoma are really kind, that was the rudest question I have seen all day! Why don't you try harder to go back to Alabama?
I am sorry you feel that way about Oklahoma city but yes there are a few places you might be able to find a rental from $600 to $650 a month:
But finding a place in a week to beable to move into might be difficult especially after our Dissaster last week:
There are some great rentals in Kingfisher and possible Shawnee for 600 a month.
except I work near the outlet malls and my boyfriend in moore, and his nana is our babysitter and can't drive that far.
Flag Sun May 26, 2013