Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Kendra Farr, Renter in Miami, FL

Is there a realtor that can help me find a place ASAP?

Asked by Kendra Farr, Miami, FL Wed Feb 13, 2013

I need to be out of my apartment by 2/28/13. My budget is no more than $1000. My boyfriend and I are employed. No pets. We are interested in South Beach, Miami Beach, Brickell, Midtown and Downtown . This is a serious inquiry. We are able to view the places Friday or Sunday morning.

Thank You

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

3
Hi Kendra,

When you have a moment please feel free to contact us so we can start your search immediately. We would are a free locator in the area and we actually pay you to rent.

Thanks!
Good Morning Kendra,
There are 29 1 bedroom units on Miami Beach under $1000. There are none downtown in that price range. Call me at 305-505-2282 and I will send them to you, so you can choose them and then I will make appts. Looking forward to hearing from you and Happy Valentine's Day! Christine Knize, Broker, Top Notch Realty
Dear Kendra,

I will be more than happy to help you. Please send me your email address so I can contact you directly with the matching listings. How many bedrooms do you need? There almost no time left so we need to act fast.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com