Rentals in Wauconda>Question Details

Shraddha, Home Buyer in Aurora, IL

Is there a market for rental homes in wauconda?

Asked by Shraddha, Aurora, IL Tue Aug 10, 2010

I am thinking about doing a rent-to-own or renting my home as there is currently much buying happening in Wauconda

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Wauconda

Answers

3
Yes, I believe the rental market in Wauconda and in other areas is being largely utilized right now. Many people have chosen to put themselves in a more comfortable place and are either renting or looking to down size their current home. I have several clients who are currently renting homes in Wauconda. I am very familiar with the Wauconda area and would be happy to work with you. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss the opportunities.
Yes, there is a good market to rent homes in Wauconda and the Lake County area. Would you like my help in renting out your home? Please email me or call me if you would like to discuss this. Jim Starwalt, Broker Associate Remax Center. Email: Jim@StarHomeFinders.com, cell phone 224-627-7581.
There remains a terrific rental market through-out this area, i.e. Wauconda, Island Lake, Cary, etc. Many of those however in the rental market don't necessarily have high credit scores or may be coming out of foreclosure, or short sale, etc. and they may also not have 2 months of SD which many owners are wanting in these situations and they end up with houses on the rental market forever because they dont want to work out arrangements with prospective tenants. Have done many this year alone, and as agents don't make much doing rentals, many agents stay away from them. It is a perfect time for some investors to start buying some of this inventory out there and start renting out these homes!
Web Reference: http://peggysbaker.com