Rentals in Saratoga Springs>Question Details

Sheila, Renter in Saratoga Springs, NY

Is there a 2bdr available in saratoga for a young professional working couple?

Asked by Sheila, Saratoga Springs, NY Thu Apr 11, 2013

I'm looking for a place that has w/d or at least a hookup and a garage or shed to store stuff in.

Answers

3
Victoria Romeo’s answer
Hi Sheila,

There are many rentals that match your description available in Saratoga. Why don't you call or email me andlet me know your price range and I'd be happy to set you up with a direct link to the MLS and show you any properties you're interested in. I work everyday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

~Tori Romeo
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865
I have a three bedroom fully furnished house with washer and dryer and all appliances. There is a garage and a full basement for storage.
It's available Sept 1, 2013.
You can reach me @ 518-573-5544 or senorashee@gmail.com
While the MLS and Craigslist are always good options, there are still a lot more rentals which aren't posted online. I work with rental clients all the time, so I have a large network of rental property owners and management companies: I would be more than happy to put the word out and get you some excellent rental options! Please send me a quick email @ KasandraRealtor@gmail.com and I will start making calls for you!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Kasandra Carda
TopNetRealty
-Know who you're hiring! Check out my Trulia recommendations! http://www.trulia.com/profile/KasandraIsaacson/