Rentals in Phenix City>Question Details

Gsd Mom, Renter in Phenix City, AL

Is the Shadowridge Lane area in Phenix City a good, safe area for a single woman? I will be commuting to Columbus. Is the traffic bad? Thanks!

Asked by Gsd Mom, Phenix City, AL Tue Jan 11, 2011

Answers

2
I wanted to let you know that I sold a house out that way several years ago and they are very happy with the area. Call me if you have any other questions. Marcia Montz, SheherdBrokers.com, 334-614-0122.
Web Reference: http://www.marciamontz.com
Hi Gsd Mom!
The Shadowridge Lane subdivision is a quiet community and is tucked in country surroundings. I have not heard of any criminal incidents in the Shadowridge subdivision. You may want to contact the Russell County Sheriff’s Office to confirm.
Your travel time to Columbus will be approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Currently, there are four homes on the market within the subdivision. Please see the link below for more information concerning all of the homes. Please feel free to contact me directly for additional information as well. Thanks!