Rentals in Buena Park>Question Details

Andrea Rossi, Home Buyer in Buena Park, CA

Is it possible to rent a place for a couple months for a family from Italy? July August Thanks

Asked by Andrea Rossi, Buena Park, CA Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

4
Ciao Andrea,

Everything is possible. You can search the internet for vacation rentals in Orange County since Buena Park belongs to it. These rentals may or may not have restrictions such as number of family members, pets, income, credit score, and many more. If this is something that is a concern, you can always try hotels or motels that offer a kitchen. I hope this helps.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
DRE# 01842907
714-401-8879
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 21, 2013
Thanks, yep help!!
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
Hello Andrea,

A good web site is http://www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rental By Owner). One I wish I had thought of, it lets you see places around the world and their availability, will they accept pets, photos...

Another site is http://www.vacationrentals.com, similar format.

That is a very busy vacation rental season for many beach communities and many places have already been booked from last year.

Good luck with your search,

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 10321478
949-933-0852
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 21, 2013
Thanks I will!!!
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013
Hi Andrea,

It is a possibility. I come across them from time to time. What is the max amount to spend per month and how many bedrooms? Any kids? Pets? How soon will they be here?
There are some other possibilities I can talk to you about and see what would be the best for them. Now for renting/leasing they would fill out an application to rent, landlords would want a current pay stub, copy of a bank statement, maybe a copy of their ID, and credit score.. If they have never been here before this would be more difficult.. Would you be able to co-sign? .. I have some more ideas -- Contact me my information is below..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 21, 2013
Gemnerally speaking in Buena Park not really. But there is always the Residence in and extended stay hotels that have a bedroom and living room with a small kitchen. Or yoiu could try a small house close to the beeach. They will rent for a couple of months.
Good luck to you,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 21, 2013
Thanks Connie, Seal Beach!!!! we've been years ago!!! good idea!!!
Thanks Again
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013