Rentals in Escondido>Question Details

Taylor Schmi…, Renter in Escondido, CA

Is anyone able to help me with 1481 Knoll Park Glen in regards to a working number for the lister?

Asked by Taylor Schmidt, Escondido, CA Thu Jun 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3120729205-1481-Knoll-Park-Gln-…

Answers

2
Taylor, I just checked this property in the MLS, it doesn't show that it's for rent!
You have to be careful, as Suzanne stated below, there are a lot of Scammers on Craigslist and over the Internet. If you’re looking for a Rental, use a Property management company or a Realtor. We have ways of ensuring the property you rent isn't in danger of being foreclosed on and that the person doing the leasing has the ability/right to lease.
If I can help, give me a call.
Thanks for using Trulia!
Realtor Ricki Lynn Miller
BE CAREFUL....OUR HOME THAT IS FOR RENT IN ESCONDIDO CA. IS LISTED ON HERE BY AN AGENT NAMED STEVE SHAYAN...WE DID NOT GIVE HIM OR ANYONE ON THIS SITE PERMISSION TO USE OUR PHOTOS AND INFO ON OUR HOME...THEY STOLE OUR AD OFF OF CRAIGSLIST THAT OUR REAL PROPERTY MANAGER POSTED. YOU CAN FIND OUT INFO AND FIND A RENTAL FOR FREE...THESE THEIFS WANT YOU TO PAY THEM A FEE FOR 90 DAYS OF HELPING YOU FIND YOUR NEXT HOME! WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR LAWYER ON THIS ASAP...THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE HAD THEM STEAL OUR INFO!