Rentals in Northern Hills>Question Details

Katie Elbel, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Is anyone a Realtor? I am having a problem getting a hold of the listed realty company for a rental that I saw.

Asked by Katie Elbel, San Antonio, TX Tue Feb 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3108670675-13411-Bell-Dr-San-An…

Answers

9
I am a Licensed Texas Realtor here in San Antonio Texas. My direct contact is (830) 200-8717. Please let me know if I can be of help to you! You can also Email me at laura@laurayznagarealtor.com
I will look forward to answering your questions or showing you property! Have a super day :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
I can help you find rentals in the area! Feel free to email be at lpadilla@kw.com or give me a call at (210)201-2799 and let me know what you're looking for. I'll get you in the perfect rental home.
Yes I am. To your service.
Good Luck
Thank you for asking about finding a Realtor, as not all licensed agents are Realtors. As a Realtor we have to abide by a code of ethics to put our clients interests first. I am proud to be a Texas Realtor.

The property in question is both for sale and rent. Why not see if you can buy the home instead of just renting it? With the current low interest rates you could possibly have a mortgage payment including taxes less than what you would pay in rent - especially with the mortgage interest being tax deductible.
Wouldn't you rather be building equity than your landlord?

For more details call me at 210-827-2858 or check out my website with more information on buying and financing homes at MySanAntonioHome.net.
I just got married... Our income is well over 75,000 a year but because I have had 3 failed marriages my credit is not that great and well he really doesn't have any... We would love to buy but I don't even think with a combined credit score we could get it past 600
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
recommend you consider what Jason is recommending.

Roland
Any Realtor you are working with can show you any property listed with any company. We can also send you everything that is available in your price range directly from the MLS.

The property on Bell Drive is still available and is for rent or sale. It has only been on the market for 4 days on the rental side.

Give me a call at 210.683.7318 if you need further assistance.

Thanks so much,
Tiffany Stephens
Simmonds Real Estate, Inc.
If you want to see the property. I can arrange it whether the listing office is responsive or not.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Kelbel-

I am a Realtor®

How can I be of help to you?

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
I was looking at a house that the Realtor would never call me back on... Well wouldn't you know it right after I posted this question I got my answer the owner has decided to sell the house vs. renting the house... so it's on hold... I am looking for a house that in MacArthur/Madison 78217/78247/78232 school district that accepts 3 small dogs and I can pay up to $1300.00 tops I don't think I could pay much more...
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013