Rentals in Metro West>Question Details

Lindsey Alden, Renter in Metro West, Orlando,...

Is 3478 Westchester Square Blvd #103, Orlando, FL 32835 still available?

Asked by Lindsey Alden, Metro West, Orlando, FL Fri Oct 11, 2013

Answers

5
I do not recommend The Hamptons. The people there do not care about the residents of the community. Trust me, I know.
Lindsey! I would be more than happy to help you find that perfect condo you are looking for. I specialize in Metrowest area, and have many options to show you.

Please, call me at 407-970-8245, and, together, we will rock it!

Natasha Mann
Nope. Last sold in 2009 and last rented in 2011.
Hi Lindsey,

This unit is no longer available, however 205, another 1 bedroom, is still available.
Metro West is 1 of the areas I work in, and my office is close by. Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com or by phone 407-832-4650. I can show you this unit and set up a search for you and send you listings for condos that are currently available for rent in this area, and you’ll be automatically notified when something matching is newly listed. I hope to hear from you soon.

Carl Head

Realty Center Orlando
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Hi, this property is active. I have a friend who specializes in Metrowest. If you are not currently working with a realtor and are in need of assistance please feel free to contact her or any other realtor of your choice.
Lydia Whitworth 407.3468341