Rentals in Westwood Park>Question Details

Tom Richter, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Is Ocean Av. in the South of Westwood Park a good place to life? It seems like a big street with a lot of traffic. Is there a subway connection?

Asked by Tom Richter, San Francisco, CA Mon Dec 2, 2013

Answers

3
Hey u all, thanks for your elaborate answers. With the walking around in the area, it might a bit difficult, because I am from Germany. I am going to stay for 6 month in SF starting in February. So I am searching a 2BR for rent for this period.
Hi Tom, I agree with Aaron, try going there during different times of day. Eat at some restaurants. I recently had a client who bought a condo near 24 hour fitness. He absolutely loves his new home!

As for subway, there is a street car on Ocean Ave that will take you straight downtown. There's also a Balboa BART station nearby which will connect you to Bay Area cities.

Hope this helps,

Kate Fomina
Princeton Real Estate
415-923-7628
Tom,

There is never a "right" answer to a question like this. I would recommend you spend some time in the area and see if you like the feel of the neighborhood, traffic patterns, etc. Are you looking for something from a rental or sale/investment perspective? I would be more than happy to speak with you offline. Give me a call or shoot me an email and we can discuss further if you like. I’m always happy to be a trusted resource for all things real estate in San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Aaron Bellings
Realtor, Vanguard Properties
Aaron@vanguardsf.com
BRE #01915431
415-601-3000