Rentals in West Cambridge>Question Details

Dmitriy, Both Buyer and Seller in Boston, MA

Intersection of Huron Ave and Garden 3 flrs, 2000SF, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, HUGE basement, 1 car garage, new appls, prv garden, more

Asked by Dmitriy, Boston, MA Mon Nov 19, 2012

I would like to know how much rent I could charge for this. Thanks a lot!

Answers

5
Heath Coker’s answer
One way to find out is to post the add at what you think the market rent is.
Don't return any calls.
Run a new add with a higher price.
Compare the number of calls to the first ad results.
At some point you will see a tapering off and that may be a good price point to start interviewing tenants.
Keep in mind that many tenants will try to negotiate the rent down when they are in front of you.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 19, 2012
Dmitriy,
I have a feeling you already have a good idea what its worth but also know that the market is in your favor and are ready to have a professional RE Agent (at no cost to you) find qualified renter(s)... and let you continue doing whatever it is you do best. If so, google my office/name, go to Yelp, and anywhere else you can... when you are satisfied we are #1 give me a call personally. I only take on honest & respectable landlords and expect the same from the tenants I bring to them. I rely on 90+% referrals and repeat customers.
Respectfully,
-Andrew Boni
ePlace
830 Mass Ave, Cambridge
c:339-222-3366
Rentals, Sales & Manangement
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Would you like a simultaneous or non simultaneous swap for my amazing place in Brazil? (Serious). I think we would be about even in value. My guess is about $3500 or so. Write to me at angela.koch29@gmail.com if you have any interest!
I will be happy to supply you with a market analysis to show you what your rent range is. Send me you email and I'll pass the information along.

Damian Musello

Broker

GreenHome Realty, LLC

327 Highland Avenue, Somerville, MA 02144

Email: GreenHomeRealty@gmail.com

Phone: 617-650-6480
Dmitriy

It is hard to say what you could rent the property for not knowing what the level of finishes in the home. I am guessing this is a single family home based on the Sq Ft so you may be surprised at the rent if it has the amenities people are looking for. Have you rented the property in the past ? When was it last renovated? What is included if anything in the monthly rent ?

Will you rent this yourself or work with a local Realtor to help you rent the property? Either way the best way to get an accurate monthly rental rate is to have a rental agent visit your property. We are a bit off cycle right now but there is so little inventory it may work to your advantage.

My office is on Huron Ave and I think the village is one of my fav places in all of Cambridge. It is just a short walk down to Harvard Square and the village is full of places to eat and shops

Best of luck