Rentals in Phoenix>Question Details

Sherry, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

In search for realtor who specializes in working with Canadian clients. Vacation and rental properties to purchase.

Asked by Sherry, Buckeye, AZ Thu Mar 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Phoenix

Answers

8
Hi Sherry:

It looks like you have a number of options, but I wanted to also put you in touch with Al Gordon, 602-692-3520, AlGordon14@gmail.com. Al specializes in Canadian buyers, going up to Canada to meet with his clients and then meeting them again down here to take them on tours of appropriate properties.

I hope you will give him a call as this is his area of expertise!!
Hi Sherry,

I am a Realtor and licensed real estate agent in Arizona. I am also a real estate investor myself and a property manager. I have several Canadian clients that have bought homes through me that I am currently managing for them. I am a Canadian myself and moved to Arizona in 1996. I am familiar with the process both from the Canadian and investor perspective. I can also provide guidance with things like tax withholding and obtaining U.S. taxpayer identification number. Being a property manager and in turn an IRS withholding agent, I have to be familiar with the taxes and withholdings as it pertains to rental property. I can't provide direct tax or legal advice, but can provide resources and contacts where you can get the information or advice.

If you would like to discuss further or have question, feel free to contact me without worrying about any obligation. I can also provide references if you would like to talk to some of my current clients.

Follow the link below for more information.

Jason Webb
Desert Peak Realty
623-252-9322
or 587-332-0422 (local call from Calgary area)
Hi Sherry,

I work with a lot of international buyers that purchase vacation and rental properties since my wife is from Thailand. I even have a handful of lenders that will give mortgages to Canadian buyers. Give me a call discuss the type of property you are looking to purchase and I can provide you with a list of lenders. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sean Heideman, Broker / Owner
Position Realty
Office: (480) 213-5251
Fax: (866) 232-2256
Hi Sherry,
I would be happy to email you brochures about Canadian Buyers buying in AZ.
Please give me a call or email me.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (480) 247-5948
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016

http://www.talktosteffy.com
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
My team has experience in working with all kinds of buyers including Canadian buyers. My company is also the highest production company in the Southeast valley. If you are in need of financing I have lenders who have special funding for Canadian buyers. If you have any other questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact me. I always answer the phone or return calls promptly.
I am Tiffany Carlson an Associate Broker with Welcome Home Realty. I specialize in helping buyers. It is a very competitive market out there. I have worked with buyers from Alaska, Germany, Canada, and all across the United States. I have sold many properties to buyer’s sight unseen and have many repeat clients. I watch the market every morning and evening to stay on top of the hot deals. I communicate effectively and quickly with my clients to give them opportunities of properties that may interest them as soon as they hit the market. I work in Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, San Tan, Queen Creek, Casa Grande, Laveen, Tolleson, Buckeye, Avondale, and Phoenix. As an Arizona Resident for over 25 years I know areas and communities like the back of my hand. I have sold rentals in each of the cities. Please give me a call if you think I fit what you are looking for in an agent.

Tiffany Carlson
480-215-1105
Check out my testimonials and sign up to search the web like a realtor below : )
Helping Canadian Buyers presently. 23830 W Lumbee ST Buckeye, AZ 85326 has been just put on the market. Built in 2008.. This could be a great property for a Canadian Buyer. Feel free to contact me at: 602-361-9292
Hello Sherry,

I have multiple Investors that I have worked with around the valley as well as Canadian clients.
I have been a Realtor for over 12 years and my partner for over 25 years as well as a Broker.
I have several Lenders that can help you with All your special needs.

Contact me if you would like to get more information.

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/