Rentals in Bossier City>Question Details

blueysz1, Renter in 71111

In need of a large 4 bedroom house in Stockwell School District. Must allow a small dog (less than 7 lbs). Thank you!

Asked by blueysz1, 71111 Thu Oct 10, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Help the community by answering this question:



We have a property management division that can help you out. See for contact information and available rentals. If you decide you would like to buy or know of someone who is interested in buying or selling, please give me a call at 318-393-6235. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me at


Anna sepeda
Diamond Realty and Associates
315 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111
318-746-0011 (office)
318-393-6235 (cell)
318-746-0939 (fax)
Licensed in Louisiana, USA
Licensed by Louisiana Real Estate Commission
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer