Rentals in Overland Park>Question Details

Chadrobertsm…, Renter in 66220

In July I am moving from Chicago to Overland Park and need to find a 4 bedroom house to rent. Where should I start?

Asked by Chadrobertsmith, 66220 Wed Apr 10, 2013

It seems like the market doesn't have a lot of options (at least on Trulia and Zillow).

Answers

9
I will have a 4 bedroom in south Overland Park, KS ... near 103rd and Roe ... $1,545 per month (FIRM)

Call if this is in your budget.
Jim Novak
ReComm Real Estate
913.341.6565
Thank you to everyone that has replied. Sorry for not responding sooner. I will follow-up with you individually.

Chad
You're right, Betty, people do fall for the scams.
Listen, I looked you up on MLS and entered your contact info into my phone for future reference. I don't really have anyone who consistently does rentals out south. Would you mind if I referred people to you?
Not a problem...98% of the rental homes we lease will be in Johnson County and our inventory is ever changing....(going very fast)...Apri thur August is the busiest time when most people move...but we do get new homes every week. I look forward to working with you and your clients! Have a great weekend. Betty
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013
I get calls weekly from people that have fallen for the scams...some have even sent them personal information...some have reported to police, one guy even told one potential renter to take my sign out of the yard and deal only with him...they have been at this for years and have gotten their "story" down...they are very convincing...some people are from out of town...sight unseen and don't realize what they are getting into until it is too late. I have rented many properties sight unseen...but prefer not to.

Usually, I have them have someone view the home for them...a local friend or relative. thanks for your comments...
Good point, Betty. Obviously he would not wire money to anyone before seeing the property in person.

Chad, I know of three 4 bedroom homes available for rent in Overland Park. Prices range between $1695-2000/mo. If you want an agent to help you, please call myself or Betty.
There are lots of scams on Craigslist...and I have seen a few on Zillow...make sure who you are dealing with on rentals from Craigslist are local..if they want you to wire money out of the country...run....they will take my rentals...post a $2000 a month house for $800 a month...

We advertise on Craigslist, but only current listings that also on our home website...just the owner/agent isn't a scam.

We will be posting May 1st for homes available July 1st...
Web Reference: http://www.RentalHomeKC.com
For rentals, try Craigslist. Or, since Betty offered, you could ask her to help you.

Rent prices are high right now. Why not invest in purchasing your dream home? I've lived in the Overland Park area all my life and would love to show you what a great place it is to live. I have access to thousands of listings so let me help you. You can contact me @ 913-486-3135 or email susan.wilson@coldwellbanker.com to go over you wants and needs in a home.

Thank you so much.

Susan Wilson
Coldwell Banker John Moffitt & Associates
Hi Chad,

I am a Remax agent and I also own a rental business RentalHomeKC you are early to start looking for a July move in...you can contact us and we will put you in the database and let you know when we have something that matchs your needs. Send me your info and would love to assist you.

Betty Simmons