Rentals in Murfreesboro>Question Details

mybls6424, Renter in Murfreesboro, TN

Im relocating from another state and interested in the Murfreesboro area. Prefer to rent a home than apartment. Either is ok. Any suggestions?

Asked by mybls6424, Murfreesboro, TN Fri Mar 22, 2013

After researching for hours, I dont see many rental agencies advertising for houses.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3073879337-3052-Roscommon-Dr-Mu…

Answers

4
Kristen Holmes email me ur contact info at mybls6424@gmail.com

Thank you!
Craigslist.com is a great resource to search for rental properties on your own. I would also be happy to email you a list of currently available homes if you will send me your contact info., price range, and property requirements.
Hi Kristen, are you still willing to do this for prospective renters? I'm looking for a place to move into starting August 1. Thanks!
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
Thank you so much!
I'm looking to come to murfreesboro next month to search for a place to live. Im looking to move there around the first week of June.
Hopefully I find a place.

Thanks again!
Call our Property Managers at Red Realty. Either Larry Gilliland at 896-2733 or Ryan Drummond at 220-2733. Both area codes are 615. If they dont have anything in inventory ask them to put you in touch with me and I will have an agent assist you in finding something. My name is James Yates and I am one of the owners and the Managing Broker of our Smyrna office.