Rentals in 34472>Question Details

whitney, Renter in Cape Coral, FL

Im moving to cape coral need a rental house

Asked by whitney, Cape Coral, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

Hi we have a German shepherd and need a Rental home asap! rent up to 900

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 34472

Answers

3
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Please email me i emailed you but my email is whitneypoo6091@me.com
Thank you
You will have a very difficult time but I will try to help you. First of all you can forget about any condos because they all have weight limits, and the max I've ever seen is 35 Lbs. so you would not qualify. Rents on single family homes in the Cape have risen 20% over the past 2 years so $900/month is almost impossible anymore. Can you afford more? I have a gulf access pool home that will be available in 4 weeks for $1,500/month and it has a boat lift. Also, when a home comes available it gets multiple offers to rent almost immediately. I have a daily rental list that I can set you up with by email, let me know if you would like me to sendd it to you. Also, would you consider Lehigh Acres? The houses there rent just as quickly, but I have a 2005 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage + den coming available in 2 weeks for $800.00 a month. Here is my contact info:

Dave Dettmann
Owner & Co-founder of
RE/MAX Edge of Fort Myers
2285 First Street
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Direct: 239-728-4016
Office: 239-489-2900
Fax: 941-981-1923
E-mail: davedettmann@gmail.com
Website: http://www.GatorGroup.us
“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
I have a condo 2 bedroom 2 bath furnished. Quiet first floor near marina and all amenities.

I have to check on size limit of pet which is allowed. Can't remember if its 15 or 25 pounds

Email me your cell to kcloutier9@gmail.com

Kevin