Rentals in East Stroudsburg>Question Details

Svetlana Kol…, Renter in Queens Village, Queens...

Im moving to PA from New York looking for a 3 bedroom single family home that accepts dogs.

Asked by Svetlana Kolar, Queens Village, Queens, NY Wed Jan 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099167808-Single-Family-Home-E…

Answers

4
mrhughes’ answer
Thanks for the question. If you are planning on buying this is a non-issue. If you are planning on renting, it becomes more difficult. It will depend on the type and size of dog and on exactly where the house is located. If in a community with a HOA, it becomes more difficult. Please contact me with your basic parameters and I will be happy to help in your search. Happy New Year!
Mike
Hi Mike, Thanks for your reply. Can you give me your email address please and ill forward you all the information.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
If you need a 2 bedroom townhouse. .. I have a beautiful one that overlooks Shawnee Ski Mountains. The rent is 1200. Ammeneties included.
Hello Thank you for taking the time to respond and for your offer i have 3 dogs so i feel a house would suit me better with a fenced off yard.
Flag Sat Jun 28, 2014
Having a Realtor represent you increase your chances of being accepted. Also offer an amount a little above fair security deposit for the dog in all your offers. This shows you are less likely to allow your dog to harm the property and will protect the landlords property value if you are unable to control your pet. This will also increse your chances of success. If you decide to move closer to Pittsburgh I will be happy to help you.
Thanks Benny for your response, i appreciate your professional advise. I will let you know if im moving closer to Pittsburgh at the moment im sticking to East Stroudesburgh, Poconos areas. Thanks again
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
I would suggest hiring a Realtor to locate your family home that accepts dogs. There is a lot of work that needs to go into finding this type of housing. You need to be specific and direct with whomsoever you decide to work with in finding you new home.
Hi Barbara, ok thank you very much for your prompt reply. I will look into hiring a realtor as suggested. I know its difficult to find someone that accepts dogs but i have faith. THanks again and Happy New Year.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013