Rentals in Seal Beach>Question Details

Alli, Renter in Seal Beach, CA

Im looking to rent an apartment (1 yr lease) in Seal Beach around July. Will there be less avilability/higher prices during summer?

Asked by Alli, Seal Beach, CA Thu Mar 3, 2011

I plan on moving to downtown Seal Beach sometime in the months of May to July. Since it is a beach town I am wondering what impact moving during summer will have on me. Im not looking for a vacation rental but am worried that alot of places may be rented at a higher price for a few months during summer and that I may have a hard time finding vacancies. Any inputwould be much appreciated!!

Answers

3
Rentals that are not vacation rentals usually are not higher in the Summer. They just go faster. I usually have two or three rentals in the summer. My name is Shelly and my # is 562-594-4922 or email to sbsocal.rentals@gmail.com.
I wouldn't worry too much. Rentals in that area come on the market all of the time. There are so many apartments and multi unit properties that I am sure you will find something. Be sure to touch base with a Broker in the area to help make the move easier on you.

Alex Montelongo/Boker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic# 01456982
Hi Alli,
While properties for lease or sale do move faster during the spring and summer months, there also tend to be more on the market then, so you should be fine. Rental and lease prices are rising, so I think it is best to act sooner than later. I live and work in Seal Beach, so I'd be happy to help you if you give me a call. My number is 714-343-9470.