Rentals in Evansville>Question Details

ryanholderfi…, Other/Just Looking in Evansville, IN

Im looking to rent a nice 4 bedroom home could possible except 3 depending on sq footage? Looking to stay under $1000/month?

Asked by ryanholderfield28, Evansville, IN Mon Apr 29, 2013

Any help would be a plus!! Location isnt huge issue but with have small children it must be a safe neighborhood! Thanks

If you haven't found a place, I'm willing to drop the price on my rental. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath with 1728 square feet. You can see it at at F.A. location 11615 Village Drive. The three bedrooms are large, so one would work for two children. There is a full bath in the master and another full bath upstairs. There's a half bath downstairs. It's in a very safe neighborhood in Oak Meadow Country Club. There is even video surveillance and security protection of drive through off duty police provided. If interested please let me know.
is this property still available? I would be very interested if so
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2013
Have you met with a mortgage loan officer about buying instead of renting? Buying gives you the benefit of building equity and networth with every payment as you reduce your mortgage loan balance owed to the lender. All you need is a 640 credit score and 3% downpayment.