Rentals in Edgerton>Question Details

Veronica, Renter in Forest Hills, NY

Im looking for an apartment within walking distance or about two bus stops from university of Rochester. What areas should I be looking at? Pls help.

Asked by Veronica, Forest Hills, NY Thu Nov 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Edgerton

Answers

3
Veronica:

The university of Rochester runs their own bus line that covers Cornhill, Monroe Ave and Park Ave. areas of the city (you would have to check with them as far as routes and availability). I have 1 bedroom units available in Cornhill neighborhood which is a historic district just north of campus can walk it but again there is the U of R bus line. These units are available for a December or January move in with some specials going on. The units start at $775 per month which includes electric for lights, you have to pay for heat and cooking gas. Please call me if you are interested in them.

Bill Walsh
Sales Agent
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Hi Veronica,
There are many choices of apartment complexes right down the road in Brighton.
Some do restrict as to what year of college you are in. Many UofR grad students reside in this area due to the ammenities.
If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me (even today)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Cindy
Good morning Veronica,
The areas are Highland, South Wedge and Monroe.
At the moment there is one two bedroom apartment for rent.
If I may be of assistance feel free to contact me.