Rentals in Port Hueneme>Question Details

Charron Till…, Renter in Port Hueneme, CA

Im looking for a two bd house with section 8 in hueneme school district

Asked by Charron Tillman, Port Hueneme, CA Thu Mar 7, 2013

I currently live in camarillo and would like to stay local any rental in my area.( Houses)

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Barry Shapiro’s answer
2574 Tiller Ave., and 2572 Tiller Ave. in Port Hueneme are accepting Section 8. They are both condos at $1,200/month. Other than that... good luck -- you may want to change your criteria if finding a suitable dwelling in that location (city) is critical for the school district.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
The best thing to do is speak with the Housing Authority in Port Hueneme. They will answer any questions you may have. See link below:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer