Rentals in 73071>Question Details

Denise, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

Im looking for a three bedroom home by july 31st please let me know if you have any suggestions preferably in norman thank you

Asked by Denise, Oklahoma City, OK Mon Jun 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 73071

Answers

6
This one if for sale, but, lets discuss.....rentals are hard to find following the storms. Joel Regnier 761-5344
I have one for you. Call me at 761-5344. Joel Regnier with Keller Williams. Thanks.
Denise, email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and I will forward you the rentals that Norman has to offer.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Denise:

You posed this question in Rentals, so we will answer with that assumption. Some of the Norman companies who manage properties are as follows:

Rent King
Sterling Property Management
DMG Properties
Century 21 Goodyear Green
Reiger Realty

Google their names and you should get their websites, with available lease options. Since the tornados, there are not a lot to choose from at the moment. Please avoid the craigslist options where they want you to send money out of town, prior to viewing the home. If there is a "for sale" sign in the yard, it is probably NOT for rent.

Best of luck in your search!
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com
Hi Denise, are looking to purchase a home a looking to rent a home? what is your price range for either one?
looking to rent right now
900 is my price range
Flag Thu Jun 13, 2013
Are you looking to lease or purchase?