Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Gb, Renter in Oklahoma City, OK

Im looking for a rental house in Oklahoma city that is a 3bdrm, 2bath but am never in town! I need help...

Asked by Gb, Oklahoma City, OK Fri Nov 25, 2011

Im looking for a rental house in Oklahoma city that is a 3bdrm, 2bath with rent under 900/mo but is not very old or in bad condition. we have a 5year old daughter so we need it to be in a good school district. I work in the oil industry so i rarely have time to look at houses, but we need to move in january at the latest. What should I do?

Answers

3
The only home listed in the MLS currently that matches what you are looking for is a 3 bed, 2 bath home in Moore for $900 per month, 1 year lease. It has new carpet & paint, fireplace, garage, privacy-fenced yard, and is in the Moore school district.

I will set up a personalized home search website for you that will email you when a new listing becomes available that matches what you are looking for. Just email me your email address(es) that you want to receive the information at.

When we find a house that you are interested in, you can apply for the lease and have an answer within a day or two.

Call or email any time; I'm here for you!

Warm Regards,
Sherine Price
Metro First Realty
SherinePrice@gmail.com
http://www.GroovyOKC.com
405-306-7770
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011
I was actually just in the same situation with the same price range... My search was futile... It just doesn't exist here, its not a friendly renters market. If you want to good school district and want it to not be a dump you have to be willing to pay upwards of 1200 a month. I ended up going with an apartment and I got the 3bdrm and 2 bath for 850/month. The place wasn't great but wasn't bad either, the square footage was a little small too. But its in a nice area and a nice school district; Putnam City. I don't know if an apartment works for you but its called Prairie Springs and its on Council rd between NW expressway and Hefner road. That's the best advice i can give because I just don't believe you will be able to get a house for what you are looking for and I am speaking from experience.

below is a link to their website
For $950 monthly, I know of a cute duplex in Moore. 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, built in 2007, with Moore schools.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | Green

[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@HomeMakersRealty.com
RE/MAX Preferred Properties