Rentals in Omaha>Question Details

Tracie Wynne, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

Im looking for a 3 bedroom home in the northwest area of town with a finished basement, I make good money and need a home asap. Thanks

Asked by Tracie Wynne, Omaha, NE Thu Oct 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Omaha

Answers

12
Tracie, not sure if you're looking to rent or buy....? I'm not a realtor! Have just put my 3 year new custom built home on the market. It's full of updates and I hate to let it go. Listed for less than the new closing price! 3BR 3 Bath walkout ranch with a fabulous open floor plan and finished lower level with full wetbar. Check it out. Just east of 156th St, north of State, with brand new Bennington elementary school a couple blocks away.
http://www.prudentialambassador.com/jacksonchildersgroup/Pro…
Hi Tracie -

I have worked and lived in that area of Omaha for the past 15 years, and feel confident in helping you find something to meet your needs ASAP!

Give me a call if you haven't found anything yet.

Have a good day!

Michelle Brezinski
NPDodge
402-880-9556
Hi Tracie,

If you would like to email me or call me I would be more than happy to help.

Kris Swanson
DEEB Real Estate
402.740.7765
krismswanson@hotmail.com
Tracie,
I can beat up all the other agents! Just kidding I wouldn't do that...
Hi Tracie,

Don and I would love to help you with your real estate needs. We have been help people just like you for over 37 years, and we're members of the Better Business Bureau. We hope to hear from you.

Sincerely
Valerie Keeton
RE/MAX The Producers
402-496-3700 24/7 or donkeeton@remax.net
WOW! Tracie! You are very popular! You have quite a few agents looking to help you out!

All of the listed agents would serve you well because Omaha is a great city to reside in.

If you would like any clarification from a guy who doesn't specialize on areas or houses (I specialize in the people wanting a house!) let me know! I wasn't born here, I happened to move to town! Been there....done that!!!!

My cell is 402-651-6899 or email me at gus.gustafson@prudentialambassador.com!

Thanks and happy hunting!

Gus
Hi Tracie,

As you can see there are a ton of agents ready to help you find a home.

If you already have a Realtor then good luck.

I do work and live in the Northwest area of Omaha as well but this is what I can do for you if you are still looking for help. I can help you find a mortgage lender if you need one and I will set you up with a Realtor that can help you find what your looking for. Not me, not someone from my team, but a thrid party looking out for your best interest in buying your next home.

Feel free to give me a call at (402) 706-7532.
Tracie-I am born and raised Omaha-northwest area. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you in finding the perfect home that would meet your needs. Have you spoken to a lender yet to see what type of loan would work best for you and how much home that loan will allow you to buy? My 10 years in the industry have provided me the opportunity to develop relationships with some of the best lenders you will find in the Omaha area. Please feel free to contact me at 402-598-0215 or ssteinacher@npdodge.com to set up a time to meet and get the process rolling! How does celebrating Thanksgiving in your new home sound? I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Tracie,

There are many homes for sale in that area. What price range are you looking for? If you are not working with anyone currently, I would be happy to help. Thank you.

Lisa Buschelman
Realtor with NP Dodge
402-214-3100
Tracie,

I live in and specialize in NW Omaha, have been a licensed Realtor for the past 8 years and would love the opportunity to work with you. If you need references or would like to set up an appointment at my office to meet in person, I would welcome that. I look forward to hearing from you and will do whatever I can to make sure that you are taken care of every step of the way.

Cory Fuller
402-680-2393
Trulia Pro Agent
http://www.CoryFuller.com
cory.fuller@prudentialambassador.com
I have a great home listed on 126th ave and fort Would love to help you out

Laura Doocy, Realtor
402-320-2450
Tracie,

Give me a call. I would be more than happy to email you over options that may work. My number is 402-595-8857.

Johnathan O'Gorman
CBSHOME Real Estate