Rentals in Buena Park>Question Details

Monica Casas, Renter in Buena Park, CA

Im looking for a 4 bdrm house to rent/lease

Asked by Monica Casas, Buena Park, CA Fri Jul 6, 2012

If you are renting a property and will accept a section 8 voucher and will some how some way work with me on deposit or you know someone who will please contact me. Im in a home thats going into short sale/foreclosure and the home has major plumbing issues that caused water damage that caused ceiling to cave in and there was alot of mold. I dont feel safe in this home with my 6 kids. But i have no options at this point. Ive made all neccesary calls but i ended right back where im trying to get out of.

Help the community by answering this question:


HI Monica,

I possibly can. Contact me so I know what city to start looking in.. Talk to you soon.

Ingrid Ski Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 8, 2012
Can you port your voucher to Riverside County? I have 2 homes available in Riverside County. I might be able to assist you with this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer