Rentals in Westchester>Question Details

Sandra, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Im interested in this property located at 8510 Naylor Avenue, Los Angeles Ca and I have not herd any thing from the realtor what would you recommend?

Asked by Sandra, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jun 27, 2013

Answers

8
Vinu Kumar’s answer
Hello Sandra,

It looks like this property already has an offer on it and maybe under contract.

However find below a link that has some pertinent information about this property.
http://goo.gl/1BAV5

There are some other comparable homes in the area.

Please call me or email me if you have further questions.

Happy hunting.

Vinu Kumar
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Work: 800.846.1619
Mobile: 949.887.2567
Fax: 626.628.1956
Email: emailvinukumar@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinukumar1
You should connect with a buyer's agent to represent you in your home search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
You need to get your own agent. Having your own agent represent you, could save you a lot of time,and money, and keep you out of any legal situations, and also provide you with the most up to date market information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 30, 2013
Sandra,
You need your own agent and the most up to date information. The listing agent works for the seller. Any information you provide them will be used to the seller's benefit. Having your own agent will provide you with security, confidentiality, market knowledge, negotiating experience and offer strategies. Many homes are selling very quickly now, you need the best help available to compete in this market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 27, 2013
Hi Sandra,
I recommend you contact a professional Realtor from Trulia who works in the neighborhood to help you find a property for sale. You will get better service and won't be trying to see homes that are already sold.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
I suggest you work with a qualified local agent. I have worked many years with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545
Select your own realtor to inquire and gather results on your behalf.
This property is already under contract and not available. Please call me i'll help you find somethingelse. I live in this neighborhood and know the market and the area. Thanks
310-5924324