Rentals in Del Mar>Question Details

Tomomi, Renter in Del Mar, CA

Im interested in this property. Can I look inside of this house?

Asked by Tomomi, Del Mar, CA Thu Oct 20, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Del Mar

Answers

3
If you are still interested in this property, I would love to show it to you. Just give me a call at (760) 672 1818.
I'll be there July 12th for a month. I'll keep your number handy. I'm looking for a two bedroom, two bath, lower level Condo or Apt. to rent. I would like it to be no less than 1,100 sq. ft. Some of the amenities I would like are a garage, patio, pool, jacuzzi in the complex, washer/dryer in unit or hook up. I also preferably would like an updated unit with maybe wood floors if possible and granite countertops. It would be ideal if there was at least one walk-in closet. The price range would be between $1,800 and $2,500.
You can reach me at 314-579-4142 after 11
AM Pacific time. Thank you. Barb
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
Since no link is visible, either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can help you, they all have access to the same information....
If you are seeing a listing here in Trulia, go back to the listing and click on the profile of the listing agent, you can then email them direct to see it, they may not see your question here in voices.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com