Rentals in Diamond Bar>Question Details

Becky Arella…, Renter in Upland, CA

If a person doesn't reply what can I do? There is a house for rent that I am very interested in but want more information.

Asked by Becky Arellano, Upland, CA Mon Jul 11, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Carrie Surich’s answer
Hello Becky
If you still have not had an agent to help you feel free to contact me anytime as I would be happy to help you find any home that is of interest to you.

Carrie Surich
ERA Prime Propeerties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
You've gotten some good answers here. They are right. Why not find an agent to help you. Usually agents work on commision and the listing agent usually splits it with the tenant's agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 4, 2012
Hi Becky,
Unfortunately this happens a lot these days. Whether it's because agents are too busy, or just unprofessional, it can be frustrating for you as the potential tenant, and for us as cooperating agents. I would suggest that you find out what brokerage the agent works for and contact the office manager and/or broker. They would want to know which of their agents are non responsive, and ultimately, costing them money, and should also be able to provide you with the information you're looking for.

Good luck to you!
Gina Lemos
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
Find an agent. Agent can help you. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
Work with an agent of your own. Find an agent. Then have the agent inquire.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 11, 2011
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Do you have an agent, and if so what is he/she suggesting...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 11, 2011
Look up the owner's name on the county records, and then contact them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 11, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer