Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Julied, Home Owner in Las Vegas, NV

If I would like to rent month to month is there an additional fee? How does that work? Should I just looked at like airbnb?

Asked by Julied, Las Vegas, NV Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

4
Yeah, in this tight market, it is tough to rent out a place on a monthly bases. Almost all investors want a minimum of 1 year lease. Your best bet is to find a home that is going to be foreclosed and ask the owner if he would like to rent it out month to month.
This is all negotiable between you and the landlord. Some charge an extra $50 a month, other less, others more, some may not charge any extra at all. You need to discuss this with the landlord.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
It all depends on the owner. Some landlords will require a little Moore for a month to month and some won't . A simple month to month lease agreement is used. In most lease including the month to month 30 days notice to move have to be submitted to landlord.

Rena Levy
Broker/Associate
702-612-7099 direct
Rena@cvegashomes.com
Web Reference: Http://www.cvegashomes.com
Normally it depends on the community or owner you are renting from. Some charge a higher monthly rent for month-to-month rentals. Some require a higher deposit. Just depends.

I'd pick out a few places of interest and then ask around.