Rentals in 21804>Question Details

Carol, Home Buyer in 21804

I would really like to find a rental home in the salisbury area thAT IS ON A LAKE OR POND OR WALKING DISTANCE TO IT. Can you help?

Asked by Carol, 21804 Sun Sep 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 21804

Answers

2
Hi Carol,
Can you tell me how many bedrooms are needed in the rental home and what you could afford to pay per month?
John
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
We have a Rental Department here at Coldwell Banker that I would love to refer you to. Please call me. Ruby Riggin 443-614-0253. Thanks for you inquiry.
I just received an email listing a home for rent at 1712 wood holme ct. Can you tell me if it is still available? It looks like something I would like. I would like to see it, or properties similar to it.
Carol
Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013
Thanks Ruby! I will give you a call when I get a chance. I am currently renting at Marley Manor for several years now and really want to get into a house.....my boyfriend is recovering from heart surgery and loves to fish so it would be great to get something near one of the many ponds in town.....if you see anything before i call you, keep me in mind. Thanks
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013