Rentals in Nolensville>Question Details

Steph, Other/Just Looking in

I would like to rent a home in the Nolensville area but there are so few rentals! Trying to stay with our currently zoned school. What to do?

Asked by Steph, Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

3
Hi, Have you found a rental? There are a few available in the Nolensville area. There are a few questions that need to be answered first. What is the desired monthly rental price range? What kind of property are you searching for? What is your time frame of moving? Please contact me if you would like me to assist your family in their search for a rental. I am a Williamson County native. I am familiar with the area.

Dot Norman REALTOR(R) ABR, GRI, SFR, SRES, THDA trained
John M. Green REALTORS(R) LLC
118 4th Avenue North
Franklin, TN 37064
dnorman@realtracs.com http://www.DOTNORMAN.COM
(615) 305-2778 cell
(615) 794-4791 office
I was just recently in your situation, not a lot in Nolensville. Have you looked at the rental on Sunset? it's $1300 a month, it's with Ed Hill Realty. Here is the contact information for a house on Limestone Crt, it's in the subdivision behind the post office. I think it is $1300 a month as well, Amy Newell
anewell@browning-gordon.com
615-383-3999 ext 32
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
I live nearby and would happy to help. Send me an email with what you are looking for.