Rentals in Delray Beach>Question Details

Rusty, Other/Just Looking in Delray Beach, FL

I would like to rent a furnished condo/apartment for a month this winter in the Delray Beach/West Palm Beach area with proxmity to the beach.

Asked by Rusty, Delray Beach, FL Wed Dec 15, 2010

Is there someone who could help me with this request?

Answers

3
Rusty:
When I have clients wanting to rent for 2 months or less, I direct them to VacationRentals.Com. This is a very nice site to get a short term rental. Good luck, hope it helps!

Gary Goldberg
561-929-7177
Hi Rusty,
Im glad the spell of chilly weather didnt discourage you! I would be happy to help you find the perfect peice of furnished sunshine for a month. Please email me the following to Briana@goldenbearrealty.com
Your dates
Budget
any pets
bedrooms requested
any other special requests - pets, doorman, anything else that is important to you.
I will respond with rentals for you to browse.

Enjoy your day, happy holidays!
Briana Beaty
Golden Bear Realty
561-315-8803
Rusty,

There are a number of fantastic opportunities and besides location what I would need to know is what month you would like to visit, how many bedrooms you will need as well as your budget. The longer you wait for seasonal rentals the more difficult finding a matching property becomes but if you send me an e-mail with this information I will have some information off to you expeditiously.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com