Rentals in Lawrenceville>Question Details

Arlene J., Renter in Lawrenceville, NJ

I would like to move to Lawrence Township. I have bad credit, but excellent rent payment history. Does this help?

Asked by Arlene J., Lawrenceville, NJ Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

2
Hello....I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if you’re actually looking to get the situation rectified.

Sergio Marshall
972-231-0452 ext 109 http://www.whitejacobs.com/sergio-marshall
Has the issue resolved itself. Is you credit improving and the issue that cause it ended? With continued bad credit there might be an issue of garnishment. Then the landlord will not get his rent. You cannot continue to have bad credit without it being an issue for the landlord.

If you show that it is improving and that you have significant saving for at least 6-8 months in a stable job you have a chance. My suggestion is resolve any issues on you credit. Pay off debt limit credit cards to Amex, Discover, MasterCard and Visa and another card.