Rentals in Topeka>Question Details

Cara  Dale C…, Renter in Topeka, KS

I would like to know more about the house for rent on SW Urish Road. Please have someone call me at 435-627-9314.

Asked by Cara Dale Coppedge, Topeka, KS Wed Oct 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Topeka

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Shawnee County > Topeka > Rentals in Topeka > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer