Rentals in Wilmington>Question Details

chakkaustav, Renter in Wilmington, DE

I will be working at 301 N Walnut St, Wilmington, DE, USA. I am looking for a room for rent near this location at approx. 700$/mo.

Asked by chakkaustav, Wilmington, DE Mon Apr 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113403905-507-N-West-St-5074-W…

Answers

2
Hello!

Check out The Residences at LOMA. They have gorgeous loft style apartments starting at $635 per month in the safe area of lower market street. This area was named "Neighborhood of the Year" in 2012.

http://www.liveworkplaywilmington.com/live/the-residences-at-loma/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for providing that information to "Chaukkaustav"! I am also trying, fruitlessly so far, to move out of 121 N. Poplar Street, Wilmington, DE 19801--externally that transitionally-oriented apartment building looks fine. (It is now better managed as a Mon. - Thu.-only correctional center: and now the majority of my fellow residents contribute to the internal and later-hour(s) danger of that building and overall place by behaving as though they have minimum seriously-irritating-or-costly-misdemeanor--and more disgusting--"rap-sheets" kilometers long.) Usually trulia.com has listed only the "top" properties for this neighborhood that far exceed even my planned budget...or otherwise available listings in nearby "problem" developments for this neighborhood's vicinity. Accordingly I bypassed any "loMa listing, even expected-to-be-overpriced studio ones.
Flag Fri May 22, 2015
U can actually rent a Apt for that go on Craig List Trolley Square is a Nice Area a lot of Rest, Grocery Stores, & your right on the Bus Route/walking distance close to your Destination and More