Rentals in 30062>Question Details

Catherine Wa…, Renter in Marietta, GA

I will be searching for a clean good rental in December close to Cobb Parkway and Marietta Square and 30062 When is a good time to start looking?

Asked by Catherine Ware, Marietta, GA Sun Aug 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 30062

Answers

8
Catherine,
Now is a good time to start exploring the area you want to live in and to see what communities stand out to you. Unless you are planning to apply now, many of the sought after rentals will be gone by December. Let me know if I can provide you with more information about what is available in the area.

Joseph Young | REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Marietta / West Cobb Office
770-820-1075
Joe.Young@ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com
Catherine,

I would suggest that you begin your rental search now. This will help you get a good idea of the type of rental that you are looking for and how much you can afford. You will see that some properties may be advertised now but not available for a couple of months. This will provide you with an opportunity to go ahead and secure a rental instead of rushing at the last minute.

LaShonda Solomon
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners
(678) 477-5226
LaShondaSolomon@kw.com
http://www.AtlantasPremierProperties.com
Are you a agent that search for rental? If you are I would like to work with you.
Thank you
Catherine
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
I own a 2 bedroom , 2 bath condo in St. augustine Place..condos with pool! We renovated for our sons in the live style they were accustomed to living, beautiful countertops, backsplash. It has a lovely sunroom and is on 2nd floor. Located off 75 near 120 west, minutes from Cobb Parkway and Marietta Square. Respectfully, Dotene. 404-520-0212
I can help you.
Please contact me t 772 209-1970

Adriana Wademan
Cathrine, we buy and rehab for rental homes in East Cobb, email me your criteria and I'll let you know if we can help you with a property in December.

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, CIAS, e-PRO, ESQ
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
203K Certified Specialist
Attorney
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
The Linked In REALTOR
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceailion

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
203K Certified Specialist
Attorney
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
The Linked In REALTOR
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceailion
I own many rental properties and have been managing rentals for over 35 years. I start advertising my properties 1 month before they are ready to rent, but my experience is that tenants start looking about 2 weeks before they want to move in. It is rare for a landlord to get more than 30 days notice that a tenant is moving out, and many landlords like to refresh the property between tenants.

Although I, like most landlords, would love to have the next tenant lined up and ready to move in immediately after the last tenant moves out, often there are circumstances that prevent a tenant from moving out on time, creating a domino effect of irate people with moving plans. The other issue is that landlords are not going to hold a vacant home open for several months waiting for a tenant to show up.

But the real answer to you question is your own comfort level, but be prepared for few options with your planned move in date prior to 30 day before.
I m hoping to relocate quickly, as I will be traveling to Georgia 10/1813 to check out some rentals. I am interested in living in Marietta and hope that you could help me. I'd prefer a town home because of less maintenance for me, however I need a 2 - 3 bedroom home in a nice, safe and quite environment.
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
I am interest in working with you. I would like to tell you what I am looking for, where, and how long.
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
I work with tenants looking for rentals in the Marietta area and have some good search tools to help you find what you are looking for. I am on my way to show a rental property to a client this morning as a matter of fact. Please contact me if you are interested in my working with you to find what you are looking for.
MorganWMcDonald@KW.com