Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

Reeni2012, Renter in Charlotte, NC

I will be relocating to Charlotte next month. Is it possible to lease a home while I a looking for employment? Credit is good.

Asked by Reeni2012, Charlotte, NC Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

3
Reeni,

Let me extend a warm welcome to you as you make your journey to the Queen City of Charlotte. We are glad your coming.

Many home owners who rent their homes would be happy to talk to you and your current employment status may be a NO ISSUE for many of them.

I'm an expert in Residential leasing and I'm happy to assist you search for a property that meets your criteria.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I will get you the resources you need to begin inquiring about the perfect rental before you even arrive.

Leo T. Flynn
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hi Reeni! It certainly is, most likely you'd have to provide tax returns or bank statements as proof of ability to make payments. Let me know if you'd like help with your move!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Thank you, all of your responses have put me on the right track.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Reeni,

that is going to be up to the individual you are looking to rent from. I know from experience most apartment complexes require proof of employment so they know you can afford the apartment. Managemetn compaines are going to require the same thing unless you have a great stopry to tell them and then it will be very difficult to get soemoen to potentially rent to you.

I have seentti done in the past and helped a girlfriend of my wife in such a situation when she was getting divorced and looking for a job. But we went through probably 5 or 6 places before we found one to rent to us.

Be upfront and have a copy of your credit report can help.....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com