Rentals in Walpole>Question Details

Sportydoc, Renter in Newton Center, Newton,...

I will be moving my family from PA to MA. I'm looking for the best housing options between Newton to Medfield/Walpole areas. Please

Asked by Sportydoc, Newton Center, Newton, MA Wed Aug 1, 2012

help???

Thanks!! With teenage girls I'm also looking for a spacious place to rent and good schools.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Walpole

Answers

6
See our 4BD rental in Dover, MA. Top school system in the state!

Lisa lisahadrick@yahoo.com

4 Forest Street
Dover MA
Did you sell a house in PA.? Use the listing agent to refer a MA Agent. I work for Prudential Page Realty . We send and recieve refferals all over the country through the Prudential Network. I have a sister who lives in PA so I know MA housing and rent will be higher than where you are coming from. Good luck and contact me if I can help 508-801-4407 or henrymcnealy@prudentialpage.com
All depends on your price point. I'm partial to Newton and Needham., but you can't go wrong with Medfield, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston, Dover
One of our founding partners is a PA native! :)

When you get a chance, post your price range month for the rental. Plenty of options so we just need to narrow it down.

Territory.com
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage
Also, check out neighborhoodscout . Com and schooldigger . Com
Newton has one of the best public systems in Massachusetts, with superior convenience to downtown Boston and lots of eating, coffee, grocery, and entertainment option within Newton itself. Please email budget and any other requirements to masha@preservationproperties.com
Newton is nice, but very expensive. I have lived in Medfield about 17 years and the school system is #1 in the state. GREAT town to raise a family and much more open space.
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013